Play-Doh Playful Pies Set





Such an amazingly fun set!
By Carina


This set of Play-doh Playful Pies by Hasbro just became one of my families absolute favorite sets! The fun is endless, the things you can create all depends on how far your imagination will take yah. In this box you won't find instructions but they really aren't needed, the visual designs on the box itself give you enough examples on what to you can create. My kids ranging from ages 2 to 11 years old all had a blast playing with this set. They made cherry pies, fruit entrees, Play-doh people, ice creme sundaes and even a poop emoji.

This set kept them busy for hours, it's literally a box full of fun. I do recommend having a storage box dedicated to just Play-doh things to keep everything from getting misplaced. The contents of this set include (4) small tubs of Play-doh in aqua blue, white, reddish orange and toffee brown. You'll find (6) accessories a small plate, large plate, fork, triangular spatula, roller, fruit basket that has fruit shapes embossed onto it enabling it's user to mold fruit shapes and a Play-doh squeeze tube. Overall I'm beyond pleased with this set of Play-Doh Playful Pies and highly recommend you purchase this set for your kids, grandkids, niece, nephew, neighbors kids.. they'll absolutely adore you for it!


Great set!!
By Amazon Customer


Cute little set. My daughters love playdoh and love dessert even more. They play with this set almost daily and we've had it for at least 4 months now. Their favorite it to use the brown square "basket" to make fruit shapes to fill the pie dish with


Super fun, high quality, and adorable.
By Michel Cixous


This set is so adorable and so much fun! I won't lie: I bought it mostly for myself. My 3-year-old daughter really loves it, too. We played with it for hours. Perfect!!

Love it!
By Whatsupchuck


This was sold as an add on item for only $5 and I couldn't be happier. Bought it for my 3 year old who loves to help out in the kitchen and is always making me pretend food. Now she has even more tools for her imagination. It's small, but a great little set.

Granddaughter loves it
By R. Amato


Very cute little set that my almost 3 year old granddaughter has been having lots of fun with, it kept her busy for hours when she first got it. Very pleased with this purchase, good deal!
 
Copyright © 2015 Top Toys Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template By Catatan Info